Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lessons Learned the Hard Way

I paid a lot of money in Grad School to understand the value of brand loyalty. Pampers is my diaper of choice and all the money they spent on me to become loyal was not spent in vain. I only buy Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers, even when it's a gift for someone else. Brock only had 3 blow-outs in his diaper life and Drew has yet to have one. Having said that, a friend of mine gave me some old Huggies so I used the few she gave me and thought little of it . . . until Drew got up from his nap.





I thought only girls spill out the front. Does anyone need some Huggies??

8 comments:

Derrick said...

Ha! We've definitely run the gamut of blowouts--from one that ran up to the shoulders, to one that filled up a shoe. Yuck.

Alyosha said...

That's funny--I only use huggies!

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, maybe I should give pampers another try. I think it has a lot to do with body type. Just thought I would leave a comment so that I can reinforce your blogging! Plus, now you know I looked at your blog! :)

Mindy said...

Not to scare you, but Aubrey (one year old) is still having the occasional blow out. I wish you could start potty training once they can sit up!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I am a huggies guy through and through. I wonder if the sex of the child has anything to do with it.

Sarah said...

Amen, sister! I am so with you on Pampers; I love them! I've never EVER had a problem with them. And why is it that people ALWAYS buy Huggies for presents! I've had so many blowouts with those things, yet I don't have the heart to regift and resign another to the same fate. So my gifted Huggies are collecting dust in a closet until I can rid my life of them!

Brandon said...

A picture any parent would recognize. We were pretty loyal to the Toys R Us brand diapers until they changed the design. We migrated to Huggies, but your Pampers testimonial makes me wonder if we've been depriving ourselves.

Chris said...

ANNE!!! Yay - I'm so glad you jumped on the band wagon!! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! it has been way too long! Sorry about the nasty blow out --- We used to use huggies too - And my kids would do that all the time -- I guess if wee ever have more kids wee'll have to switch over! Love you tons! Chris!!!

jebnchris.blogspot.com