Friday, January 23, 2009

Kids Say the Funniest Things

We went to Big Bear for MLK Day. Brock was all bundled in fur from his head to his foot. I put on his rather pointy hat and he looked at me quizzically and said, "Mom, where's my white beard." Nice one, Brock.



I love the look of sheer joy on a child enjoying something for the first time.






This is mostly to prove that Drew and Mom were, in fact, at Big Bear with Brock. Drew's complete with his parrot hat from his Halloween costume. Lest you think fashion comes before form -- not in our house, especially when it's not the 70 degree weather we've been having in Esco!


6 comments:

*katie said...

Fun! The picture of Brock on the sled is priceless!! Sheer joy and happiness on that kid!

Nicole said...

Wow, a post! I found your blog and have been checking it for a while now to see if there was anything new. I'm with Katie, LOVE the pic of Brock on the sled!

Alyosha said...

Wow! Drew is HUGE! And Brock can speak now, apparently? I've missed a lot....

karlie said...

Seriously cant believe how big Drew is already! And Im pretty pumped for your new posts...keep it going!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

So happy to see updates and photos. Looks like you all had a great time in the snow. We live with snow but sadly Morgan never really gets to play in it. One day. If you go private, please let us keep checking in on you:)

KinseyBug said...

I love you family! So cute! But come on Anne..you really should post something new for your blog stalkers:) love you so much!